Monday, July 4, 2011

A Little Bit of New News

I've been very busy with going to a lot of 3D events and seminars
and shooting lots of 3D. In addition to shooting with my new
Fujifilm W3, I've had an opportunity to shoot with the Go-pro
Hero 3D and the Sony TD10 cameras. And regard to shooting
with the Go-pro I found the image quality to be good. However,
the lack of a viewfinder makes it a little hard for framing and I
found I need to hold the camera a little lower than I would
normally hold it. In regard to the Sony TD10, the image quality is
very good and I was very impressed with shooting in low light.
The editing however, is a little bit complicated because you need
to use Sony Vegas Pro for the PC. Myself as well as another
group of people are exploring workaround for Final Cut Pro and
Premiere. I am currently running MAC OS with Bootcamp, which
allows me to run Windows 7. Finally, on the job front, I have a
couple of projects in 3D that I am in pre-production on and will be
starting post in mid-July on one and first of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment